Monday, June 22, 2009

The Impressionist- Signature Look

So this is it! All I need... jeans... a belt and a tee! Thats my signature look this summer. It sounds boring, I know. But its actually a very flexible outfit. Its like a base look then you just need to add to it. Here I paired it with a gorgeous square silk scarf which I'm in love with (from Winners). I also just add a silver necklace to the base look... or even a shrug or short sleeve sweater or suspenders. I also change up the colour of my tee. But this is what I feel super comfortable and confident in, so I do it. And my favourite tees are from Smart Set... they are the best!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is THAT THE ED HARDY SCARF?!!! It Looks similar...It was so NICE xoxo

June 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home