Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Impressionist- Ruffles

So through the poll, I got the feeling that people wanted to learn more about me and wanted more celebrity style posts. I will definitely start doing more of that. So here is my first post- the impressionist in fashion action! I just posted that silhouette on ruffles... created the images a couple of weeks ago when I was inspired by a photo from vogue with a gorgeous ruffle dress... and I just realized I wore a ruffle dress for my grad yesterday! Here it is- a soft touch of ruffles along the top of the dress. And I will be posting a pic of my signature look for the summer soon. I just need a good pic of it. What's a signature look, you say? Its a go-to look whenever you don't know what to wear. You feel comfortable and confident in it and never get sick of it.  

How was that for a first post? Anything specific you want me to post on?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ashly said...

LOVE THE DRESS!!!!
U look SUPER FAB :P

June 7, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home