Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrity Report on Fashion

Hilary Duff
Victoria Beckham
Whitney Port
I am in love with Hilary's look, especially the yellow silk scarf. It adds a kick to the basic backdrop of a white tee and skinnies. And I love the fact that she paired the outfit with nude heels and not gladiator sandals or flip flops. With Victoria, she loves the basic colours like black and white. But she's able to add some texture and shine with the sequin pants, to a would be boring outfit. Also, you hardly see her with tons of jewellery... sweet and simple. I love seeing what Whitney is wearing these days. I feel that she always brings a fresh insight into fashion, not just another celeb cutout. We haven't seen a lot of the jean jacket but still one of my fav. staple items. Thanks Whit for the breath of fresh air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home