Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Silhouette-Cottage Life

Lake Side Luxury

Patio Paradise 

Country Club Chic

We can finally feel the weather heating up! I'm sure a lot of you hit up your cottage this past long weekend. The weather wasn't that exciting but the 4 days off were! Well, I'm here to help you get prepared for the next long weekend or pretty much any nice weekend, with how to dress when lounging around the cottage, overlooking the peaceful lake.  These outfits may seem extreme for your cottage but look at the larger picture- tanks and shorts, patterns, the colour combos, accessorizing... I am here to spark an idea through my silhouettes, not for you to go out and buy the exact outfits I post.  How will you interpret Cottage Life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home