Sunday, May 31, 2009

Celebrity Report on Fashion

Blake Lively
Whitney Port
Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush
Ed Westwick
Shenea Grimes
Just a little dose of celebrity style. I am not a huge fan of Blake but I do love those leggings! And Whitney with fringe... she always knows what's hot. Kim and Reggie are always looking good... her jumpsuit is super cute. Ed or should I say Chuck is looking sexy as usual. I am used to him in tailored suits but this casual look is great. I also love that he is wearing some simple jewellery. You don't see that a lot with guys but they should all try it out. And then we have Shenea... I like the dress and wide brown belt combo but I'm not sure about the clogs. Everyone has their own style and she can pull them off, so go for S... be you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home