Thursday, June 18, 2009

Celebrity Style- Ripped Jeans

Sheana Grimes
Victoria Beckham
Kim Kardashian



I thought I needed to post this trend since everyone is doing it. I feel as though it is a bit overdone. But you be the judge, if you look good in them... wear them! I actually really like Kim's pair- cropped ripped jeans. They aren't just the typical ripped skinny jeans. If you want to buy a pair, hold on to them. I think they would be great for the Fall months... with cute boots and long cardigans. So try it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger fashion nugget said...

Hey Jessica! Its Victoria, my sister showed me your blog, its great. I actually made one too haha.
http://fashionnuggettte.blogspot.com/

June 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in love with ripped jeans <3 So hot!

June 24, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home