Monday, June 15, 2009

The Silhouette- I Like Scarves

Texturize Tassels 
Colourful Casual
Sexy Slick 
Silky Sass

You can never go wrong with a scarf, whether it be a short sheer knotted one, a silk triangle shape one, a long cashmere scarf or texturized one with tassels. They all add a little extra something to an outfit. Every season you should add a new scarf to your wardrobe. For the summer I would suggest a bright long scarf or a medium square silk scarf. Winners always has a large variety. Thats where I buy all of mine! They are super easy to accessorize with. I love putting together a very casual and simple look (i.e. white tee and jeans) then add a scarf . It makes  you look so well put together and posh. I am currently in love with a bright red pashmina I purchased but will have to keep it in the closet til the Fall because the weather seems to finally be getting warm. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home