Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DIY: Bedazzled Blackberry Case


My project.. To bedazzle my blackberry case. Here's how you can do the same.


Step 1: Purchase a clear case for your phone
It is best to use a clear case that snaps on to your phone (I could only find this fading colour case and worked it into my design). Make sure the case is a hard case no silicon or else the jewels will fall off. 

Step 2: Pick a design and your jewels
I love Jolee's Jewels which you can buy at Michael's. They are swarovski crystals and come in many different colours and sizes. Try to buy a mix of sizes.

Step 3: Other tools required
A toothpick, crazy glue, and sticky tack.

Step 4: Glueing on the jewels
The best way to glue the jewels on is by using the toothpick with a round piece of sticky tack at the end. Tack on a jewel with the shiny side up so that the flat back is exposed to add the glue to. Stick it on the case and twist the toothpick to help release the tack from the jewel. You will get the hang of it after a couple of tries. Make sure before you begin glueing, you have a game plan. In my design, I did the spots for the animal print first and then filled in with a lighter colour. You can also start from the top down. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home