Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Croquis Silhouette - American Inspiration


I was in Chicago this past weekend to visit my friend and my favourite city. While I was there I found alot of inspiration and laughter. I bought this amazing sketch book with model silhouettes on it already. Got me so excited. I drew these looks in the car home. Each piece of clothing has a story.

Look #1- This outfit was inspired by a Levi's store we visited. The model had on a pair of corduroy jeans in a neutral tone and a light jean shirt. My friends bought these gorgeous Steve Madden boots that I tried to recreate in the drawing. And the necklace was something we saw at Nordstrom that cost about $128. And of course the new hot Louis Vuitton speedy bag with a strap. Genius idea! I think I need another one. lol

Look #2 - I bought these great navy trousers from forever21. One of my friends bought an american flag tee with some half naked girl on it. I decided to include only the flag in my drawing. And the weather was so nice this weekend, us girls were all about the jean jackets. Don't forget the Steve Madden wedges I purchased too!

There you go... my Chicago trip in 2 outfits.

I love AmURica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home