Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Silhouette - Work Week, Day 2

Tuesday Taupes
Taupe Top: Winners
Black Trousers: Tahari, Winners
Navy Blazer: Club Monaco
Cork heels: Nine West
Necklace: The Bay
Beige Scarf: Portoland
Computer bag: Longchamp
Not the most appropriate outfit for today. My hunter rain boots would have been better. It was freezing.
Like I said, lots of Winners. Taupe is a great colour, its a neutral shade but still has some distinct colour to it, unlike the nudes. I enjoy mixing my navy and black suits. Matching is so boring and too formal. I am neither of those. Gotta love the cork heels. They just blend right into my skin tone. The only problem... they expand a little when I wear them. So by the end of the day, they seem to slip off. It was a struggle on the subway. Note to self: bring flats to change in to. Until tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home