Monday, April 18, 2011

My Silhouette: Work Week. Day 1

So I've decided to share my work outfits with the world this week. I work in a corporate environment but I still make sure I have fun with my clothing. They make me feel confident and happy; what you need for a hard days work in the business world.

Black and Gold.... Black and Gold
Black cotton top: Winners
Plaid trousers: Joe Fresh
Peep toe patent leather wedges: Ann Taylor, Winners
Camel Coat: Talula, Aritzia
Black Handbag: Charles Jourdan, Winners

Can you tell I look tired? Don't worry I play hard too! So I love this outfit. Comfy and stylish. I would say like 80% of my closet is Winners. Sorry ladies. I guess you could almost call my closet one of a kind cus its hard to find a lot of the same things at Winners. Be prepared for the week to be filled with other Winners finds. Also I had the great idea of making a "How to Winners shop" video. Stay tuned for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home