Friday, September 3, 2010

Paparazzi These Looks

Jessica Alba
I was skimming through some gossip sites and found this gorgeous picture of Jessica. Just in love! She doesn't look skanky at all. Why this works? She's wearing flats, and boyfriend jeans to make the look casual. And her choice of colours were kept in the neutrals. No neon yellow see-through top with a white bra. That wouldn't be so hot. Overall, I am in love with this look. I now need to find a see-through nude top... american apparel ??

Sarah Jessica Parker
My friends all know, I have a weakness for neutrals and nudes. Probably 50% of my shoe collection is nude. So it would be natural for me to love this SJP look. The nude dress with a cream blazer and soft necklaces are timeless. I also like her touch of harsh black in the shoes. It all ties well together.

Street Styler

I found this on one of those street style blogs. This is a great fall look. Everyone has a classic pair of skinny jeans, brown belt and brown hedge or platform heels. The white blouse paired with the top fall trend, fur vest in grey warms up the would be summer look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home