Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Hills love their Louboutins

Lauren Conrad
Kristen Cavallari

Audrina Patridge
Lo Bosworth
Stephanie Pratt

Whitney Port
Courtesy of PassionLouboutin

After that amazing finale last night, I thought I would pay homage to the elite 6 that have been apart of our lives for the past 4 years. Lots of memories have been created with the help of the show. For me personally, I remember watching all the episodes while in university. It was always a great bonding moment for me and my roommates. We would set aside that half an hour to watch the show all together and chat. It was our little study break. And I looked forward to it every week. When university was over, I remember inviting all my friends over to watch the show. It was a great way to get us all together. Thank you ladies!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home