Monday, May 10, 2010

Style Icon: Kate Hudson



Kate Hudson has been looking so glamourous these last couple of weeks. We're used to her in baggy clothes finished off with a pair of uggs. Maybe its because of her new boobs, she's gotta show them off. I am loving her cleaned up look and those SHOES are to die for! I want, I want. She loves the light cream colours which definitely suit her. But that purple is also a great complimentary colour on her. I am always looking at the details in people's outfits, so I noticed her messy rolled up pants. Almost like a boyfriend jean look. I have actually tried that out when my work pants were a little long and I wanted to show off my shoes. Very edgy for a work outfit. Great way to modernize your boring trousers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home