Sunday, March 21, 2010

Latest Trend: Hate to Love It

The Canadian Tuxedo (courtesy of M, thx)

Jean on Jean, its here if you like it or not. I am utterly afraid and disgusted by the thought of wearing only jeans. But somehow I do like this picture. So if you do decide to do this look, my advice, dark jean on the bottom and light jean on the top ALWAYS. Or else I will not approve.

Shreds


It looks a little like white trash but I do enjoy the detail. To make it less trashy you can pair it with jeans and a white tee if its a shrug. But if its a shredded tee like Miley here, add a lace black tank under, so you aren't bearing so much skin.

Fringe
Not the usual fringe we get to see, but it is a little weird and different. It also looks like something shredded. I do love the colour and matching it with a tank and jeans.

Don't be afraid of trends that look a little odd, try it out, you may be surprised!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home