Saturday, January 14, 2012

Men's Fashion 2012


What I like about each look:

I love the mix of a suit blazer with the stripped top and khaki pants. Its a good mix of casual and dressy.
I love this spin on a work outfit. Not the typical dark trousers and button down shirt. Add a knit sweater, pop of colour in the tie and lighten the trousers... and yes you can wear khaki pants in the winter. Rolled up sleeves is key too!


Classic suit. Very sexy. Here they have added colour in the right way... solid pink socks. I hate wacky patterns in multi colours.

Grey suits and pocket squares... love

It may be simple to dress up in a suit.. not much to it. But to look great in a casual look may take a little more effort. I love every part of this outfit. From the baseball cap to the light jeans and pop of colour everywhere. I think caps are a great accessory. Just keep it classic, simple style and colours. For example, the navy Yankees cap is a great classic cap to wear and will pretty much match every outfit.

Lots of layers.

More layers!

Pictures courtesy of jcrew.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home