Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Silhouette- Winter Boys

Peacoat Pleasure
Top Gun Strength
Velvet Love
I am trying my best to include menswear. While in France, I noticed that all boys wore peacoats (up to the knee, and well structured). They looked sexy! So I advice everyone guy to get one for the winter. And don't forget the scarf. You need to make sure your look is complete. And I am in love with the engineer boots from Frye. Good for men and women. Blazers are also a great addition to your wardrobe. Perfect for any outfit, casual or dressy. And please remember...... men, never wear white dress shoes...... EVER. Not in the summer, not in the winter. Us, girls never like it and unless its halloween and you've dress up as a pimp or mobster, I should not see those on any of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home