Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Beginning of an Era

Welcome to my first blog ever! I have always wanted to start one. I knew what I would talk about- my passion... FASHION. I love everything about it. 

I believe that inspiration is key to getting your mind thinking and building creativity. I have been inspired by The Sartorialist who photographs people on the street, who have creative and original style. His work makes me think and allows me to develop artistic visions. 

I have built up a collection of my work and what inspires me, fashion-wise of course! This blog is for me to share with you my ideas and to get your creative machine going, so you can invent trends, stay stylish and in the end inspire others!

Love
The Impressionist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home